Calling

Louisiana Baton Rouge Mission Spanish Speaking - August 2016 to August 2018

Monday, May 22, 2017

Week 40 - May 15, 2017

Howdy y'all!!

So this email will probably be pretty small sorry :( But I have been having a great time out here in Louisiana!! This past week was pretty slow when it came to work. There was a lot of stuff that we had to do for prepping for this coming week! But some cool things did happen this week.

SO first off I got to go to Denham Springs for ZL exchanges. I was with Elder Stucki who goes home in 16 days! He is an awesome missionary and the best part is that he is from Idaho!! So he is automatically awesome! There was a crazy hour long storm while I was with him and we literally couldn't see 15 feet in front of us because of the rain!! I love the storms out here soooo much!! 

Next we got to go to a baptism for a young man named Soljah. He was an investigator for the Hammond Sisters. He is one of the nicest kids I have ever met and he is so ready for the gospel! He always wants to say the prayers and answer questions in class! It was such a cool experience to see him get baptized by his Grandfather!

Other than that the big event this week was talking to my family on Mother's Day!! That is always a good experience! It is weird to think that I have already done two of my four skypes home on my mission! The mission goes way too fast!!

Anyways I hope y'all had a great Mother's day weekend!! 

Hasta luego!!