Calling

Louisiana Baton Rouge Mission Spanish Speaking - August 2016 to August 2018

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Week 51 - July 31, 2017

Hump day!!

Hola y'all!

So this week I came to a crazy realization....... I have less than a year left on my mission :( Where the heck did all the time go?!?! I still feel like I should be being trained!! This has honestly been the shortest year of my life! I guess time does fly when you are having fun and learning every day, I just wish this experience would go a lot slower and not super fast like it has been.

Alright, this week we had Zone Conference and interviews with the Mission President! This was honestly one of the greatest Zone Conferences that I have been to out here! President has brought a new energy into this mission. He came in with the goal to trust us and to love us as missionaries and he has honestly impressed so many of us missionaries! These interviews were more of a get to know the missionaries interview so we talked about hunting, fishing, camping and college! It was awesome getting the opportunity to get to know the President better and his wife bought all of us lunch and while the other missionaries were being interviewed we got to talk with her and get to know her!!

Other than that this week was pretty slow. Most people that we tried to get with or talked to either didn't open the door or weren't interested in what we had to say.... typical! But hey we were there and we gave them the chance, that is what we are asked to do.

Love y'all!!
Con amor,
Elder Nathan Stoddard