Calling

Louisiana Baton Rouge Mission Spanish Speaking - August 2016 to August 2018

Thursday, April 20, 2017

Week 36 - April 17, 2017

Hello again y'all!!
So it is another transfer here in Hammond Louisiana. Elder Israelsen and I are no longer together. He has moved on to Morgan City in the New Orleans Zone. He is now with my CCM comp Elder Porter. As far as I know they are doing well together! My new comp is Elder Barney. So the crazy thing about Elder Barney is that he is a English Elder.... So yeah I am in a salt and pepper companionship now. It has been an interesting week needless to say. Elder Barney is from Utah, go figure, and has been out for about 21 months. He and I get along pretty well together and I think some cool things will happen this transfer.

So this week wasn't too eventful other than getting a new companion. I have been taking him around to the people that we visit and introducing him to them and to the members of the ward. It has been good. 

So I am sorry for the short email y'all.... It has been a crazy week but mostly because of the new comp. Hopefully next week I will have more to report.

Love y'all!

Editors Note: Pictures are from last week.