Calling

Louisiana Baton Rouge Mission Spanish Speaking - August 2016 to August 2018

Thursday, September 7, 2017

Week 54 - August 22, 2017

Spanish Outcast goes to Nola!!

Hola y'all!

So as the title says, I got to go to Nola this week! We had a visiting General Authority, Elder Klebingat, so they had us go to New Orleans for a Zone Conference! Now for the awkward part of the story. We were 30 minutes late........ like that is the most awkward thing in the world! In our defense it was because the STL's sent us the wrong address and we ended up in the wrong part of New Orleans on a Saturday! Traffic like crazy! So we walked in 30 minutes late and I am so sad we did! The first part was my favorite part! Elder Klebingat went into some deep doctrine about the why we are here and why the House of Israel is so important! It was awesome. The rest of it was him hitting us hard with things that we need to change about ourselves as missionaries. It was pretty cool!  
We also took time out of our p-day last week so we could spend the rest of the day after Zone Conference in New Orleans. We went and spent our time at the French Market looking around at all the cool things that they have there!  I loved it!! I am so excited to serve there!

And that leads me to the next bit of information. I AM GOING TO SERVE IN CHALMETTE!!! I finally am going to New Orleans! I am sooooooo freaking happy! And even crazier news, Elder Israelsen is going to be my companion, AGAIN!!! Haha I am so excited for this coming transfer!!

Well that is about all for this week I think! Spent time saying good bye to people and did a lot for service!

Have a great week y'all! 

Elder Stoddard