Calling

Louisiana Baton Rouge Mission Spanish Speaking - August 2016 to August 2018

Thursday, September 7, 2017

Week 55 - August 28, 2017

Hola y'all!

So my first week here in the New Orleans area has been awesome! I love the area and I love the culture! The houses here are all so cool and so different from one another that there is always something new to see! It is also super crazy being back with Elder Israelsen (Izzy). I love that I don't have to go through that whole awkward getting to know your new comp phase so it has been nice! It is also awesome being back in a quadship apartment, meaning there are two sets of elders in the apartment! It makes for some really fun times and good memories! The other two elders are Heath and Cooley. Heath is on his last transfer and Cooley just started his mission. 

So there isnt too much to report this week. Izzy has been taking me around to meet the members and get used to the area. I got to meet one of our investigators named Kimani! He is about 10 years old and loves to dance haha! He is planning to be baptized on the 16th of September and he is such an awesome kid! 

Well I am sorry this is such a short letter but this week has been a lot of packing and unpacking and cleaning an apartment!

Love y'all and hope all is well!
Elder Stoddard