Calling

Louisiana Baton Rouge Mission Spanish Speaking - August 2016 to August 2018

Sunday, November 26, 2017

Week 67 - November 20, 2017 - H-Town

Howdy y'all!!

So this letter is going to be pretty lame and short so I am sorry! Haha transfers week is always kinda slow!

My new companion is Elder Kevin Hernandez, a.k.a H-Town. He has been out for about 8 months so far. He was born in Mexico but grew up in Houston Texas so he isnt too far away from home out here. He is super funny and has been helping me out a lot with my Spanish! And it is nice to have a native comp because all the people here love the natives haha!

Other than that this week was pretty slow. Izzy and I went and said bye to all the members he wanted to see and then after transfers I took Hernandez around to meet all the branch members and all the Spanish members. 

I'm sorry this is such a lame email haha! It will be longer next week I promise!