Calling

Louisiana Baton Rouge Mission Spanish Speaking - August 2016 to August 2018

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Week 78 - February 6, 2018 - Fourth Quarter

Alright y'all

So it is now official. I'm in the last quarter of the mission. If I had to compare how I feel right now to someone else, I would say that I feel like Tom Brady from last years Superbowl. I 'm down in the fourth and have never felt more comfortable. Its time for the final push to win the game. I am moving areas for this last quarter. I will be serving in Downtown New Orleans with Elder Tonumaipe'a, or T cause it is hard to write his name every time haha! I am excited and can't wait to see what this last 6ish months bring. Oh and Downtown is a biking area so now I will really feel like a missionary haha! 

And the moment we have all been waiting for, DONALD IS DUNKED! It was a long hard road but it has totally paid off! Because Donald is in a wheelchair, we had three of us in the font to baptize him. It was Elder Israelsen, Hernandez and I and we had to do the ordinance three times! But hey it all worked out and Donald is now an official member of the Church! Whoop Whoop!

Other than that is was the standard missionary week. We did a lot of tracting and found some really awesome investigators that are super interested in the message. One of them, Nessia, is about our age going to college and she was super into the Restoration and the Book of Mormon. She understood completely the need for a restoration and how the priesthood needed to be restored if the apostasy actually happened. It was awesome! We also found a cool new Spanish family that let us come in and teach and said that we are welcome back anytime! So hopefully the Spanish Group here really starts to grow!

Well that is all for me this week! Love y'all!

Elder Nathan Stoddard