Calling

Louisiana Baton Rouge Mission Spanish Speaking - August 2016 to August 2018

Thursday, May 3, 2018

Week 88 - April 16, 2018 - #TooLitToQuit

Hey y'all :)

So the motto for this week was #TooLitToQuit. Elder Johnson and I really needed to get our teaching pool up so we hit the grind hard! On Thursday we literally did 6 hours straight tracting :/ It was crazy but that motto kept us going :) We ended up finding some really amazing people and we are super excited to see how all of them progress! 

Quote/spiritual thought for the week! 
“Courage will now be your best defence against the storm that is at hand-—that and such hope as I bring.”--- Gandalf
I have been thinking a lot about the state of this world and the times that we are in. These are the last days and we are now seeing "wars and rumors of wars" and we are seeing people to be "lovers of their own selves." It can be hard to have the faith that everything will turn out in the end, but I like to imagine Christ is telling us the same thing that Gandalf told the soldier of Gondor. Courage is what we need, but we also need the hope that He, Christ, can bring! If we can only learn to combine our courage with the hope me brings, we can make it through these "perilous times." 

Well y'all, I hope all is well. Keep the faith and know that everything will work out in the end! I love y'all!!

Elder Nathan Stoddard