Calling

Louisiana Baton Rouge Mission Spanish Speaking - August 2016 to August 2018

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Week 24 - January 24, 2017

Well hello again everyone!

So here is the news for transfers...... I am leaving Opelousas and Elder Bean is staying here. I don't know where I am going or who my new comp will be but I am excited to go to a new area. I am sad to leave the people of Opelousas but hopefully I will be back here again some time on my mission.

This week has been pretty uneventful. The coolest thing that I got to do was go to the Temple in Baton Rouge this past Saturday. It was my first time since I got into the mission field. It was a really fun time. We went with members of our ward for the ward temple trip. I really enjoy going to the temple. It is always so peaceful there and you get time to think and to be away from the stresses of the world. 

I am sorry that this email is so short, right now I honestly cant think of anything to say other than that we went to the temple and that I am getting transferred.

Well I hope all of you have a great week! I will definitely have more to talk about next week being in a new area and all.

Elder Stoddard