Calling

Louisiana Baton Rouge Mission Spanish Speaking - August 2016 to August 2018

Monday, March 26, 2018

Week 84 - March 20, 2018 - Transfers and Blessings


Hey y'all :)

First off, the transfer news. I am staying here in Downtown but my companion is leaving to go to Morgan City. I am going to be getting Elder Johnson who is another one of the Elders that I have wanted to be companions with for a long time! Johnson goes home the transfer before me so I am hoping to be the one that can stay to kill him off and then die in Downtown myself. We will see how that goes.

So now for the blessings. This week I was able to go on exchanges with Elder Hoole here in Downtown and it was an awesome time. We spent most of it out tracting and while we didn't find any Spanish to teach that day, we did get to talk to an awesome guy in English that wanted a copy of the Book of Mormon. He was really interested in it and liked that it was Another Testament of Jesus Christ not just some replacement for the Bible. So overall it was a really good time! 

Next blessing is that we got to have lunch with Frank Jackson again! His mom came into town and wanted to make all the missionaries lunch so we had 8 of us there! It was super good food even for being vegetarian :D and an even bigger blessing is that Frank bought all the Elders super nice watches! Like really nice ones! It was pretty cool and just a great way to end the week! 

Well y'all there isn't too much else exciting to add. I am happy that I am staying here in Downtown and cant wait to see what this transfer brings! 

Elder Nathan Stoddard