Calling

Louisiana Baton Rouge Mission Spanish Speaking - August 2016 to August 2018

Monday, March 26, 2018

Week 85 - March 26, 2018 - It's hot....... again......

Hey y'all! 

So the most important news of the week is it's hot in NOLA again! It has been interesting biking in the heat, but we will make it...... hopefully! 

Life has been good tho! I am enjoying my time here with Elder Johnson, aka J. He is my second comp in a row that goes home the transfer for me so battling the trunky can be hard. It's been really good tho and we have been doing good work! Another good thing about J is that he isn't from Utah! So thats always a plus! He is from Rancho Cucamonga California and is definitely a California surfer/skater dude. 

Funny story of the week is I got in my first bike wreck 🤣 We were biking down St Charles and I was riding between the street car tracks and was trying to pull back out onto the road. Well I didn't turn the bars enough to travel over the tracks at a good angle so all of a sudden my front tire sets into the track and I go a different direction! Not too many people saw so that was good! And I didn't get hurt so life is all good!

Well that's the fun/news for the week! Have a great week y'all! 

Elder Nathan Stoddard