Calling

Louisiana Baton Rouge Mission Spanish Speaking - August 2016 to August 2018

Sunday, March 4, 2018

Week 81 - February 26, 2018 - NOLA life

Hey y'all! 

So this week I don't have too much exciting news to tell. We had a good week and found some cool new investigators. The best part of the week was going on exchanges in Kenner. I got to go with Elder Myers and let's just say, I would love to be that guys comp! We had a good time out tracting and just talking while we were out doing the work. I also came on a great day because we got fed both for lunch and for dinner! That hasn't happened to me since Hammond! I also got to go that night and help with an English class! It was super fun to do that again! 

Other than that everything is going well. It is strange having technology in the mission but it really does help once you get used to it. Love y'all and hope y'all have a great week!